Hiking in Ronjaland
Our hiking trails run in an area where several scenes in the movie Ronja, the Robber’s Daughter were filmed. The area is very hilly and offers nice views of the surroundings. The hiking trails are largely on gravel roads and easily accessible paths. In the few steep passages that exist, stairs and handrails have been installed. Parking spaces are available in several different places, which makes it possible to walk entire trails or take short walks.
Temporary re-run of Bläsenrundan
Due to construction work with the expansion of the cemetery, Bläsenrundan receives a temporary relocation along the outer cemetery wall during the construction period.
Follow the yellow fabric markings a few hundred meters around the church area until you connect to the regular route.
Ronjalandsleden 19 km
Bäverleden 15 km
Korpensled 13 km
Bläsenrundan 3,8 km
Enjoy hiking among nature in Ronjaland!
Enjoy nature and take good care of it
Hiking in Ronjaland’s trails is mostly over private land and
roads that the landowners have voluntarily leased.
The right of public access applies to:
- You are free to pick mushrooms, berries and plants that
are not protected. It is not allowed to break twigs from
living trees and shrubs.
- Feel free to bring the dog but keep it on a leash.
- You are allowed to move freely in nature, but not on plots,
gardens or cultivated land.
- In general, we advise against fires, there are no prepared
fireplaces along the trails. Information about fire risk or fire ban can be obtained from the Rescue Service’s answering machine +46-532-17400.
- Hunting may occur, pay attention to temporary signage.
- Fishing licenses are required in all waters of the area.
- Take your rubbish home.
- SOS Alarm: Call 112 in the event of serious personal injury or forest fire.
- Thank you for showing consideration.